1, cotton fabric can not use detergents containing bleach ingredients, water temperature not exceeding 30 ℃;
2, silk, silk, soybean fiber can not use the detergent containing biological enzymes;
3, wool, cashmere should pay attention to avoid prolonged immersion, velvet fabric surface avoid ironing;
4, silk, bamboo fiber, chemical fiber can not be immersed in high-temperature water, recommended silk hair detergent;
5, linen products washing can not be hard to rub, twist, the best use of dry cleaning;
6, feather, wool material, silk, camel hair and soy fiber bedding does not need frequent drying;
7, chemical fiber should be dry cleaning, washing can reduce the volume of fluffy, affect the thermal performance;
8, blanket at room temperature cleaning, can not be bleached, can not be used in rotary drying, not ironing; 9, should be washed with dry cleaning or sent to dry cleaning shop treatment, washing may reduce the volume of fluffy.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Development market of baby blanket
- What problems should be paid attention to when ...
- Home Textile Fabrics Q & A
- Home Textile Purchase Tips
- What is bamboo fiber? Teach you about real bamb...
- Bamboo Fiber vs Pure Cotton
- Distinguishing the quality of bamboo fiber prod...
- Bamboo Fiber product cleaning and maintenance
- The knowledge of home textile fabric knows how ...
- Related knowledge of textile dyeing
- Blankets are warm, comfortable, and light in we...