When the baby is out in the infancy, he should cover a layer of quilts, blankets, large towels or large scarves to prevent the baby from blowing cold. How to make the baby comfortable and not to blow?
1. Spread the blanket flat on the bed.
2. The baby is placed in the middle of the blanket.
3. Fold the corner of the blanket on the left hand side of the baby.
4. Fold the blanket under your baby's feet in half.
5. Fold the blanket on the right hand side of the baby.
6. Hold the baby and pull up the blanket on the top of your head to cover your head and face.
- How To Choose Bedding For Baby
- Gravity Blanket, Heavier One Night, Vigor Day!
- How To Install The Car Seat Cushion?
- How To Clean The Seat Rug? Here Comes The Littl...
- What Kind Of Baby Blanket Is Better? How Should...
- Baby Summer Care
- How To Change Diapers For Babies Outdoors
- How To Pack A Blanket For Newborns
- Pick A Baby Blanket With Your Heart
- How To Choose The Summer Cold Of Silk Is
- Why Does Baby Always Sleep With A Blanket
- Can A Baby Sleep For More Than Seven Months?
- Do Babies Sleep In Blanket Or Sleep With Their ...
- The Blanket Manufacturer Prompts You To Receive...
- How To Maintain The Down Quilt Is Effective.
- I'll Teach You To Clean Raschel Blanket.
- Home Textile Black Science And Technology Innov...
- Ultra Soft Chenille Baby Blanket
- Super Soft Receiving Blankets